Monday, September 14, 2009

more sauciness.

My scanner is just utter shit for color; I have these amazing, vibrant markers and it all looks like ass once I scan it. Anyway, drew this last night and inked/colored it tonight. They look a little more Raggity Anne or whatever than I'd intended- my original hope was that she would be round head and straight line limbs with a very realistic, voluptuous torso. Basically, I wanted her to look more like she was made out of wood, but if you didn't know that, this would probably look successful. I also wanted her dress to have white polka dots, but I'm way too lazy for that shit. Anyway.


From aw shucks.

5 comments:

--mcc said...

Whew! Now we know why Anne's so raggedy! And the bod's smokin', yes, but she's all about the hair.
;)

meagan_taylor said...

Ha ha...I had a hunch I'd spelled that wrong. Thanks! :) I always feel guilty/self-conscious when I draw a redhead, but at least I don't ALWAYS do it...

Anonymous said...

Ah, I was wondering about the proportions last night. All is explained! If you ever need to use my scanner, it's available.

el gato said...

whoa, phew! man, it's getting hot in here!

meagan_taylor said...

Thanks, Timmy! I should probably just break down and get a good one some day.

And thanks, Cat! Pleased to raise the temperature. ;-)